Free Shipping on Mother’s Day Gifts at PapyrusOnline.com
Use code “LOVEMOM” …ends 04/12/16
Left to Right (Top Row) : Minnie Mouse Performance Womens Tee, $44.95, SpectroMagic Tee for Adults – Walt Disney World – Limited Release, $27.95, Minnie Mouse Performance Womens Tank, $39.95, (Bottom Row) Mickey Mouse “Sock Monkey” Plush, $19.95, Mickey and Minnie Mouse Embroidered Backpack, $90.00, Disneyland Resort Icons Electric Reader Case, $29.95
Feel the love with February’s Aster Market box!
Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.
Beautiful glass mug with gold vinyl lettering that states “throw kindness around like confetti”. A great inspirational mug that is great for morning coffee or holding your colorful office supplies.
Written for You
Set of cards each with a script love message. Modern black and white cards with adorable baby pink envelopes. Each card is individually wrapped. Perfect for impromptu love letters!
Taylor Elliot Designs
Need a reminder to meet your daily goals? This set of 3 colorful pencils with gold imprint are perfect for your daily planner. Don’t forget to “Dream Big, Darling!”
Handmade by Stephanie for Girlythings73, these sparkling druzy silver studs are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any night out!
Use code FIRSTMONTH20 for 20% off your first box!
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77
I’m going to go out on a limb and say you would rather do anything than be stuck behind an iron and a pile of clothes. I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to ironing and I bet I’m not the only one!
I’ve tried many things to get around ironing but the spray remedy seems to the be the easiest way to get those wrinkles out. Although name brand sprays work, the amount of ingredients and chemicals are nauseating. I was recently given the opportunity to try Freedom Wrinkle Releaser and I’m happy to report, I’ve found a natural ironing spray that works!
Freedom Wrinkle Releaser is fragrance free and only has 5 ingredients! You simply spray your wrinkled garment, smooth the fabric and wait a few minutes for the spray to evaporate and do it’s magic! Just look at the before and after pictures!
Visit NaturalCitizen.com to see and purchase their complete line of products including natural beard oil, bug spray and more!
- Spray closer to the fabric for deep wrinkles. The solution will soak into the fabric when you are smoothing the garment.
- Spraying farther away from the garment for minor wrinkles will decrease drying time.
- If you are in a hurry and garment still feels damp from the spray, toss in the dryer with a couple of towels for a quick fix.
- If you are using the product on silk or rayon, test an area first before applying to entire garment.
This is a great gift for Mom, men, jet setters, recent graduates and more!
We recently received some Star Wars surprise eggs in the mail! We love these type of gifts for stocking stuffers so we wanted to show you what you can receive…
The Star Wars Surprise Eggs currently retail for $15.99 (PRIME) on Amazon.com. The price does fluctuate so if you are interested keep checking for a great deal! In each surprise egg you are guaranteed to find a sticker, a toy (one of the below) and a sugar cookie.
The eggs are fun to receive and lightweight for easy gifting (especially if you are shipping across the US or internationally). The eggs are easy to open. The graphics, sticker and toy (comes in a clear package) are good quality for the price. The cookie is sealed in a blue wrapper, tasted fresh and had a holiday shortbread taste (yum!).
If you have a Star Wars collector on your list, this is a unique gift that they are sure to enjoy!
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.