Selfieme Bluetooth Photo Shooter, $15.99
We are so excited to partner with Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts to offer our readers an amazing giveaway! Need a gift for you mom, grandmother, yourself for Mother’s Day? Enter below for your chance to win a monogrammed clutch and straw tumbler. (18+/US only please). Two winners will be chosen on Friday, April 22nd!
Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts Top 10 Mother’s Day gifts are:
Monogram Clutches ($49.99)
It features high quality faux leather, complimentary monogramming and comes with both a detachable long strap as well as a wrist strap. Use it as a crossbody or as a clutch! Purse measures 8 in. x 5 in. and there are five separate compartments along with six slots for id or credit cards.
Personalized Coffee Mugs ($20)
Our 11oz. monogrammed coffee mugs feature your personalization on both sides of the mug, so no matter which way you hold the mug your monogram can be seen. Top rack dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
iPad Cases ($66)
These monogrammed Folio cases feature a black spine and faux suede interior with a Velcro pocket section to hold your device secure for 3 sitting positions.
Wine Totes ($30)
Our personalized and reusable wine totes feature a name and monogram printed on soft and durable neoprene. Fits a standard 500mL wine bottle and larger 1.5L bottles.
Oven Mitts ($27)
Add a personal touch to your kitchen with our personalized oven mitt! You select the pattern, monogram or customization and we print directly on your oven mitt. Measures approximately 7.25 in x 9.25 in.
Large Cutting Boards ($52)
Personalized glass cutting boards are customized with your name, monogram or choice of text and measure 15.74 in. x 11.8 in. Hand wash only.
Wine-shaped Cutting Boards ($44)
Personalized wine glass cutting boards are customized with your name, monogram or choice of text and measure 12.31 in. x 4.25 in. x.25. Handwash only, Suede string for hanging included.
iPhone Otterbox Cases ($70)
Our genuine iPhone OtterBox® Commuter Cases are personalized with a custom ICPG pattern, name, monogram or custom text printed directly on the shell to create the perfect phone case.
Casserole Dishes ($70)
We start with a genuine Nordic ware aluminum baking pan and lid that snaps closed. The lid is powder coated white on top and we will print your custom design and monogram or personalization directly on the lid for a beautiful lasting heirloom quality piece.
Straw Tumblers ($28)
These 16 oz. cups are customized with your choice of pattern, name, monogram or custom text. Monogrammed tumblers come with a reusable straw and are BPA free.
All items can be personalized with any pattern, font or color.
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77
We recently received Lime Crime’s Venus the Grunge Palette to test out. We were super excited to check out the packaging and pigmentation.
The packing is stunning with gold foil accents and bold colors. It’s also small enough that you can easily travel with it or place it in a small cosmetic bag for storage.
The girly neutrals make this palette a go to for everyday and special occasion looks. The pigmentation is very strong. It’s also build-able. I would recommend using aura or shell as highlights as they are very light and shimmery. Each color feels creamy on the skin and also blends very well for tons of different looks.
If you are looking for a great holiday gift for your own beauty guru, check out Lime Crime’s Venus Palette. The shades will compliment many skin tones and work flawlessly together. The palette retails for $38.00 (eligible for PRIME) on Amazon.
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.
We recently received some Star Wars surprise eggs in the mail! We love these type of gifts for stocking stuffers so we wanted to show you what you can receive…
The Star Wars Surprise Eggs currently retail for $15.99 (PRIME) on Amazon.com. The price does fluctuate so if you are interested keep checking for a great deal! In each surprise egg you are guaranteed to find a sticker, a toy (one of the below) and a sugar cookie.
The eggs are fun to receive and lightweight for easy gifting (especially if you are shipping across the US or internationally). The eggs are easy to open. The graphics, sticker and toy (comes in a clear package) are good quality for the price. The cookie is sealed in a blue wrapper, tasted fresh and had a holiday shortbread taste (yum!).
If you have a Star Wars collector on your list, this is a unique gift that they are sure to enjoy!
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.
|The September Aster Market Box is here! Aster Market prides itself on small batch made products that inspire a positive outlook on life. The finds are so contagious, you’ll have a hard time not sharing them with friends!Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.Our September box included a beautifully bold Frankie & Coco PDX (frankieandcocopdx.com) canvas bag. The size is perfect to house your makeup or art supplies. The bag is handmade from start to finish in Portland, fully lined with solid cotton and styled with a hint of vintage.
Next in the box is a lovely catch-all dish by Be Free Designs (etsy.com/shop/beFREEdesigns). This little white dish packs a punch. Hand stamped with the word “LOVED” in shiny gold, it is the perfect addition to your nightstand or entryway as a daily inspirational reminder.
Stephanie Martin Co. (etsy.com/shop/StephanieMartinCo) included a bracelet trio that will become a staple for your jewelry collection. Beautifully handmade with stretchy cord, it fits a variety of wrist sizes and creates an effortless fashion statement.
Last but not least is a fun notepad by Quill & Fox (quillandfox.com). Run by a very creative husband and wife team, they use vintage art, fashion and old children’s books to inspire their stationery designs.
Aster Market is a monthly subscription box with prices starting at $39.95. Use code FIRSTBOX10 for 10% off your order.