Need a last minute gift?
Easily make our Mystery Socks box and fill with a pair of funky or soft socks for an instant gift this holiday!
Click Here to download the PDF Printable (2 sheets)
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77
I’m going to go out on a limb and say you would rather do anything than be stuck behind an iron and a pile of clothes. I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to ironing and I bet I’m not the only one!
I’ve tried many things to get around ironing but the spray remedy seems to the be the easiest way to get those wrinkles out. Although name brand sprays work, the amount of ingredients and chemicals are nauseating. I was recently given the opportunity to try Freedom Wrinkle Releaser and I’m happy to report, I’ve found a natural ironing spray that works!
Freedom Wrinkle Releaser is fragrance free and only has 5 ingredients! You simply spray your wrinkled garment, smooth the fabric and wait a few minutes for the spray to evaporate and do it’s magic! Just look at the before and after pictures!
Visit NaturalCitizen.com to see and purchase their complete line of products including natural beard oil, bug spray and more!
This is a great gift for Mom, men, jet setters, recent graduates and more!
We recently received some Star Wars surprise eggs in the mail! We love these type of gifts for stocking stuffers so we wanted to show you what you can receive…
The Star Wars Surprise Eggs currently retail for $15.99 (PRIME) on Amazon.com. The price does fluctuate so if you are interested keep checking for a great deal! In each surprise egg you are guaranteed to find a sticker, a toy (one of the below) and a sugar cookie.
The eggs are fun to receive and lightweight for easy gifting (especially if you are shipping across the US or internationally). The eggs are easy to open. The graphics, sticker and toy (comes in a clear package) are good quality for the price. The cookie is sealed in a blue wrapper, tasted fresh and had a holiday shortbread taste (yum!).
If you have a Star Wars collector on your list, this is a unique gift that they are sure to enjoy!
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.
(click on the picture above for a larger view)
Something as simple as an oversized clear mug, like the one above we found on Amazon.com, is a great way to wrap a gift! Dads aren’t known for reusing wrapping paper anyway, so why not wrap up his hobby with something he can relax with (6 pack not included) :)
We’ve come up with 10 ways you can create this gift and free printable flags to present your gift with flair! There are so many ideas for this gift that we could not list them all, but hopefully these will inspire you to think outside the box this Father’s Day. All of the options above would also go great with a coordinating gift card (we’ve provided ideas if you need them!)
1. Dad, You’re My Life Saver: Life Saver candies (wrapped or unwrapped), Swedish Fish, Swimming Goggles, Blue Krazy Straw, Life Saver Flag Printable
optional gift card: amusement/water park ticket or visa gift card
Have another idea we didn’t list? Share it by commenting below!