New moms have a lot of things to worry about. Their baby’s precious memories shouldn’t be one of them. Qeepsake is a genius app that works alongside their exhausted baby brain. The app will text them daily questions about their new little one and you can quickly type a response and even include pictures.
Qeepsake saves this information and you can add or remove text easily through your account on their website. Want a printed version? Qeepsake can create a memory book for you. Bonus, the book is expandable if you want to add in pages later.
Try Qeepsake today!
1. iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, $99.00, 2. Men’s Toy Army Soldiers Socks, $10.00, 3. The Vintage Nixie Tube Clock, $299.99, 4. Nomad Horween Leather Charging Wallet, $119.00+, 5. Matterhorn Glasses (2), $46.95, 6. Personalized Amp Doormat, $35.00, 7. SONOS Playbar, $649.00, 8. YETI Hopper, $299.99+, 9. Crosley Radio Executive USB Turntable, $100.00, 10. TUMI International Carry-On, $995.00
1. Eat Pretty, Nutrition for Beauty, Inside and Out, $11.84, 2. Dean & Deluca Hot Chocolate Batons, $36.00, 3. Q Designs QBracelet with iPhone Charger, $125.00, 4. Becki Necklace Mermaid Druzy, $42.00, 5. Kelly + Jones Notes of Chardonnay Reserve Collection, $75.00, 6. Call Me Boss Lady Coffee Mug, $24.00, 7. The Nessie Family, $39.00, 8. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm with Cleansing Cloth, $57.00, 9. Stainless Steel RFID Secure Zipper Wallet, $140.00, 10. tartelette in bloom clay palette, $45.00
1. Mermaid Tail Blanket, $28.80, 2. LUSH Northern Lights, $25.95, 3. Wilson Electronics – Wilson X Connected Pro Football – Brown, $199.99, 4. Flapjacks || Dashes, $19.99, 5. KATE SPADE NEW YORK Shake Things Up Clear Glitter iPhone 6 Case, $50.00, 6. Playstation VR, $679.75, 7. BULLET Bluetooth 4.1 Earpiece + Charging Capsule, $150.00, 8. NERF Nuke, $99.99, 9. HP Sprocket Photo Printer, $129.99, 10. MATTEL Uno Emoji Card Game, $8.95
1. I am Rosa Parks (Ordinary People Change the World), $9.65, 2. Play-Doh 60th Anniversary Celebration 60 Pack, $19.94, 3. Hasbro Pie Face Game, $18.90, 4. Klutz Fingerprint Fabulous: Create Sweet and Sparkly Thumbprint Art Craft Kit, $14.99, 5. Fanciful Fabric Butterfly Wings, $15.98, 6. Gold Metallic Tee Pee, $189.00, 7. Battat Take Apart Roadster, $26.95, 8. OSMO Explorer Kit, $189.00, 9. Slimeball Dodge Tag, $24.99, 10. Globber 3 Wheel Light Up Scooter, $49.99
1. Baby DeeDee Sleepsie Quilted, $30.50, 2. Gunamuna Gunapod® Luxury Bamboo Duvet, $49.99, 3. Mabel’s Labels Personalized Baby Label Pack, $26.95, 4. POSH Mommy Jewelry Diamond Zoe Personalized Bar Necklace, $215.00, 5. Chewbeads Perry Necklace Teething Jewelry, $36.50, 6. Booginhead Teether Bib, $9.99, 7. VersaMe Starling Wearable Word Counter, $199.00, 8. WubbaNub Reindeer Pacifier, $14.99, 9. Playskool Chase ‘n Go Ball Popper, $34.99, 10. POMO Bebe Activity Tracker, $119.00, 11. Priceless Prints Fingerprint Jewelry Kit, $89.95, 12. Angel Dear Fox Blankie, $13.00
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77
Aster Market has done it again! Check out all of the amazing products you will receive in the December box.
Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.
Lauren Ericka Designs:
This foldover clutch literally made my day! It is so beautifully made. It has a faux leather bottom and inside slip pocket, a gold zipper and winter high-end plaid details. This will definitely be a staple piece for holiday parties.
Rosemary + Steel:
Super cute crocheted boot cuffs in my favorite Fall/Winter color, burgundy! This color is so hot right now and will coordinate with all of your cozy sweaters! Again, very well made. I hope to get a lot of uses out of these. An accessory that is as stylish as it is practical. With every item sold, they donate a portion to their local community and schools.
CeeCee and Bee:
Natural Tub Tea. I cannot wait to use this! Tub tea contains ingredients like chamomile tea, mint tea and epsom salt. Created by co-owner Charlene who suffers from sensitive skin and wanted a spa treatment that her skin could appreciate.
All of these products would make great gifts for girlfriends, teens, teachers, party hostesses and more!
Use code FIRSTMONTH20 for 20% off your first box!
With the increasing threat of toxins from preservatives and artificial color/flavoring, parents are starting to do more research on products that contain less chemicals and more natural ingredients. We recently became aware of the benefits of Vitamin D for both children and adults through Little D3 Drops.
According to medical experts, 75% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient. Due to this statistic and the alarming Vitamin D levels of young toddlers, the American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends that all babies be given 400IU of oral, liquid Vitamin D – shortly after birth whether the baby is exclusively breast fed, partially breast fed or formula fed.
Though five forms of it are known to science (vitamins D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5), the two forms that matter most to humans are D2 (ergocalciferol, a synthetic form made by irradiating fungus and plant matter) and D3 (cholecalciferol, a natural form created in our bodies from sunlight exposure). Aside from being more natural, vitamin D3 is 87 percent more potent than vitamin D2, making it the best form of vitamin D for our bodies and in particular supplementation in babies.
Dubbed the “Little Bottle of Sunshine”, Little D3 Drops is a natural Vitamin D supplement created for all ages that is beneficial in many ways…
-Reduces cancer risk
-Boosts immune function
-Regulates over 3000 genes
-Lowers high blood pressure
-Optimizes bone weight
-Prevents bone loss
-Helps prevent allergies, asthma, eczema and multiple sclerosis
-Decreases the risk of sensitization to food allergens, especially to milk and wheat.
When using Little D3 Drops:
– ensure cap is tightly closed and Shake the Bottle well
– using the enclosed dropper, measure the dose required – expel the air in the dropper, place the dropper into the liquid and release the bulb. This will draw up 0.5 mL.
– may be given directly into the mouth or added to any fluid or food.
– store the bottle upright.
Little D3 Drops is affordable, easy to use with it’s built in measuring system right on the glass dropper, and smells and tastes sweet so you and your little one will enjoy getting your Vitamin D!
This is a great gift for new moms and an easy way for adults to supplement as well. Little D3 Drops retail for under $20 at Amazon.com and comes with a very informative free ebook to learn more about the benefits of Vitamin D.