Four Birds Beauty Gift Set (Bath Bomb, Face Mask, Sugar Scrub), $30.00
We are so excited to partner with Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts to offer our readers an amazing giveaway! Need a gift for you mom, grandmother, yourself for Mother’s Day? Enter below for your chance to win a monogrammed clutch and straw tumbler. (18+/US only please). Two winners will be chosen on Friday, April 22nd!
Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts Top 10 Mother’s Day gifts are:
Monogram Clutches ($49.99)
It features high quality faux leather, complimentary monogramming and comes with both a detachable long strap as well as a wrist strap. Use it as a crossbody or as a clutch! Purse measures 8 in. x 5 in. and there are five separate compartments along with six slots for id or credit cards.
Personalized Coffee Mugs ($20)
Our 11oz. monogrammed coffee mugs feature your personalization on both sides of the mug, so no matter which way you hold the mug your monogram can be seen. Top rack dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
iPad Cases ($66)
These monogrammed Folio cases feature a black spine and faux suede interior with a Velcro pocket section to hold your device secure for 3 sitting positions.
Wine Totes ($30)
Our personalized and reusable wine totes feature a name and monogram printed on soft and durable neoprene. Fits a standard 500mL wine bottle and larger 1.5L bottles.
Oven Mitts ($27)
Add a personal touch to your kitchen with our personalized oven mitt! You select the pattern, monogram or customization and we print directly on your oven mitt. Measures approximately 7.25 in x 9.25 in.
Large Cutting Boards ($52)
Personalized glass cutting boards are customized with your name, monogram or choice of text and measure 15.74 in. x 11.8 in. Hand wash only.
Wine-shaped Cutting Boards ($44)
Personalized wine glass cutting boards are customized with your name, monogram or choice of text and measure 12.31 in. x 4.25 in. x.25. Handwash only, Suede string for hanging included.
iPhone Otterbox Cases ($70)
Our genuine iPhone OtterBox® Commuter Cases are personalized with a custom ICPG pattern, name, monogram or custom text printed directly on the shell to create the perfect phone case.
Casserole Dishes ($70)
We start with a genuine Nordic ware aluminum baking pan and lid that snaps closed. The lid is powder coated white on top and we will print your custom design and monogram or personalization directly on the lid for a beautiful lasting heirloom quality piece.
Straw Tumblers ($28)
These 16 oz. cups are customized with your choice of pattern, name, monogram or custom text. Monogrammed tumblers come with a reusable straw and are BPA free.
All items can be personalized with any pattern, font or color.
Feel the love with February’s Aster Market box!
Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.
Beautiful glass mug with gold vinyl lettering that states “throw kindness around like confetti”. A great inspirational mug that is great for morning coffee or holding your colorful office supplies.
Written for You
Set of cards each with a script love message. Modern black and white cards with adorable baby pink envelopes. Each card is individually wrapped. Perfect for impromptu love letters!
Taylor Elliot Designs
Need a reminder to meet your daily goals? This set of 3 colorful pencils with gold imprint are perfect for your daily planner. Don’t forget to “Dream Big, Darling!”
Handmade by Stephanie for Girlythings73, these sparkling druzy silver studs are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any night out!
Use code FIRSTMONTH20 for 20% off your first box!
Shortbread Cookie Recipe
makes approx. 45 cookies with the Silicandy cookie cutter
— 1 cup butter (cut into cubes)
— 1/2 cup brown sugar
— 2 cups flour (we used Pamela’s for a gluten-free option)
(+ some extra flour for rolling out dough as needed)
— almond oil to taste
— Sprinkle stamp with flour every time you stamp so dough does not stick to cookie stamp
— Press firmly on whole stamp to get a solid impression
Mix butter and brown sugar. Then add 1 1/2 cups of flour a little at a time until combined. Knead dough with extra flour until the dough is no longer sticky and you can form into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Roll out dough (to a height of 1/4 inch) and cut with metal circle cookie cutter. Place circle cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Firmly stamp the top of the cookies with your silicon stamps. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until dough slightly changes color (not too long or the bottom will burn).
Click Here to purchase the Silicandy cookie cutter and stamp set ($8.99/Amazon PRIME)
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77