Why talk politics when grazing the buffet table is way more entertaining…
Get your fat pants ready – Adult Size – Small to 2XL, $18.99+ by DatBoutiqueNola
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77
Aster Market has done it again! Check out all of the amazing products you will receive in the December box.
Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.
Lauren Ericka Designs:
This foldover clutch literally made my day! It is so beautifully made. It has a faux leather bottom and inside slip pocket, a gold zipper and winter high-end plaid details. This will definitely be a staple piece for holiday parties.
Rosemary + Steel:
Super cute crocheted boot cuffs in my favorite Fall/Winter color, burgundy! This color is so hot right now and will coordinate with all of your cozy sweaters! Again, very well made. I hope to get a lot of uses out of these. An accessory that is as stylish as it is practical. With every item sold, they donate a portion to their local community and schools.
CeeCee and Bee:
Natural Tub Tea. I cannot wait to use this! Tub tea contains ingredients like chamomile tea, mint tea and epsom salt. Created by co-owner Charlene who suffers from sensitive skin and wanted a spa treatment that her skin could appreciate.
All of these products would make great gifts for girlfriends, teens, teachers, party hostesses and more!
Use code FIRSTMONTH20 for 20% off your first box!
We’ve adapted a Pinterest sweet treat from Catch My Party that will please all of your Thanksgiving family and friends!
These turned out even better than we hoped! The gluten-free crust was just as good as a traditional Thanksgiving pie and the filling is sweet but with a unique tangy kick from the cranberries. Some of the cutouts did stretch a little but you can still tell what each cutout is. From the set I would recommend the maple and oak leaves the most. Not sure if it was the gluten-free crust or my oven, but I did have to bake the mini pies 3-5 minutes longer than the recipe above to get them to a golden brown. Best served warm!
Aster Market prides itself on small batch made products that inspire a positive outlook on life. The finds are so contagious, you’ll have a hard time not sharing them with friends! Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.
Nora Gray (infinity scarf)
Made from premium jersey knit and in an awesome aztec print, this infinity scarf is the perfect addition to your fall look this year! Staci Huey, owner of Nora Gray, works alongside her small team to not only make adult fashion accessories but also adorable gear for babies as well.
The Oyster’s Pearl (printed tea towel)
Emily and Brad Weckesser, husband and-wife duo, are the creative team behind The Oyster’s Pearl. They are a full-service design company complete with totes, clothing, woodworking and more! This 100% white cotton tea towel is hand lettered with the perfect cheerful message to lead you into the holiday season!
Kern and Flourish (art print)
Kristin, owner and designer of Kern and Flourish, makes it her mission to “put more love on your walls.” She was inspired to start her line of art prints when decorating her own home and finding it hard to find a piece that spoke to her. We hope this print inspires you to be you, and do what speaks to your heart!
Use code FIRSTMONTH20 for 20% off your first box!
We were recently given the opportunity to test out
Old Factory Candles, a made in the USA candle brand that is sweeping the internet with it’s smart soy candle combinations…
First of all the packaging is adorable. There is no wasted space in the cardboard box (7.5″ x 2″ x 2.25″) which is a thrill to see in a world where over-sized shipping boxes are the norm. Upon pulling out the candles from their cardboard cradle, you can’t help but smile when you see “candles make people happy” and “share the happiness with someone today” printed on the bottom below the left and right candles (see pic above).
The candles are all packaged in a glass container with a sleek black plastic top. A label affixed to the bottom clearly shows the fragrance and size while a kraft logo label adorns the front and sides (see pic left). Each of the candles in the set of 3 are 2 oz. and of course they smell amazing! These candles might be small in size (2″) but they burn cleanly and evenly and maintain their scent for 20 hours each!
Old Factory Candles are hand poured in the USA, made with natural soy, contain cotton paper wicks and pure fragrance oils. Old Factory Candles are a perfect gift for party hosts, travelers, holiday and more! Each set of three is priced at $25.00, and Amazon Prime members receive free shipping too! Just check out all of their amazing combinations…
Would you like to win a set of your own? Simply enter using the Raffle Copter widget below.
We’ll pick a winner (US only/18+) next Tuesday, December 2nd.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
The colorful fall leaves are dwindling fast so why not make them last a little bit longer with our Sweet Pepper Egg Scramble. This is a great way to celebrate fall and eat healthy too!
What you will need:
— 1 leaf metal cookie cutter like this one from Wilton
— pure coconut oil or cooking spray
— frying pan
— 1 egg (per leaf)
— sweet peppers in red, orange and yellow
— spatula, butter knife, fork
— salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Use a medium size frying pan and set to medium heat. Coat your leaf cookie cutter inside and out with pure coconut oil or cooking spray so the egg will not stick. Place cookie cutter in center of frying pan (only use metal cookie cutter, not plastic!). Crack open egg inside cookie cutter and use fork or basting brush to scramble egg.
Cut your sweet peppers into small, bite size squares and toss onto egg while in cookie cutter. (TIP: cut up peppers beforehand so they are ready to go and let egg cook until slightly firm before adding peppers). If some of the egg spills out, use a fork or chopstick to gently pull egg from outside edges.
Once egg is cooked, carefully use a spatula to take egg from frying pan to a sturdy plate. Use a butter knife or similar utensil to go around inside edges of cookie cutter to release egg. Experiment with different shapes and ingredients. This egg scramble would also be great with spinach, tomatoes, cheese and more! Great way to add extra nutrition to your everyday breakfast!
Pressed for time? Use the cookie cutter to cut out the leaf shape in a piece of toasted bread. Use the empty space in the piece of bread to cook the egg.
Spreading a positive message will always be “in fashion”. Sevenly helps it’s customers make a difference in the world. The website supports a different charity or mission every seven days and for every purchase, they donate $7.00 to the cause. To date, Sevenly has raised over $3 million dollars and helped over 800,000 people. The apparel and accessories are well designed and would make great gifts for the holidays!
Name of the Site: Sevenly.org
Products: Apparel, Jewelry, Accessories