Packaged in its own gift box, this keepsake ring dish makes a fantastic gift for newlyweds or anniversary-celebrating spouses.
Reclaimed in Love is lovingly owned by three friends who are all teachers. They sell reclaimed wood gifts and signs and repurpose old furniture into beautiful custom gifts for adults and kids.
Based in Capitola, California, Reclaimed in Love has gifts available online and an even greater selection through their facebook page and brick and mortar store. You can also contact them for custom orders. They currently ship thoughout the US.
We are so excited to partner with Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts to offer our readers an amazing giveaway! Need a gift for you mom, grandmother, yourself for Mother’s Day? Enter below for your chance to win a monogrammed clutch and straw tumbler. (18+/US only please). Two winners will be chosen on Friday, April 22nd!
Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts Top 10 Mother’s Day gifts are:
Monogram Clutches ($49.99)
It features high quality faux leather, complimentary monogramming and comes with both a detachable long strap as well as a wrist strap. Use it as a crossbody or as a clutch! Purse measures 8 in. x 5 in. and there are five separate compartments along with six slots for id or credit cards.
Personalized Coffee Mugs ($20)
Our 11oz. monogrammed coffee mugs feature your personalization on both sides of the mug, so no matter which way you hold the mug your monogram can be seen. Top rack dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
iPad Cases ($66)
These monogrammed Folio cases feature a black spine and faux suede interior with a Velcro pocket section to hold your device secure for 3 sitting positions.
Wine Totes ($30)
Our personalized and reusable wine totes feature a name and monogram printed on soft and durable neoprene. Fits a standard 500mL wine bottle and larger 1.5L bottles.
Oven Mitts ($27)
Add a personal touch to your kitchen with our personalized oven mitt! You select the pattern, monogram or customization and we print directly on your oven mitt. Measures approximately 7.25 in x 9.25 in.
Large Cutting Boards ($52)
Personalized glass cutting boards are customized with your name, monogram or choice of text and measure 15.74 in. x 11.8 in. Hand wash only.
Wine-shaped Cutting Boards ($44)
Personalized wine glass cutting boards are customized with your name, monogram or choice of text and measure 12.31 in. x 4.25 in. x.25. Handwash only, Suede string for hanging included.
iPhone Otterbox Cases ($70)
Our genuine iPhone OtterBox® Commuter Cases are personalized with a custom ICPG pattern, name, monogram or custom text printed directly on the shell to create the perfect phone case.
Casserole Dishes ($70)
We start with a genuine Nordic ware aluminum baking pan and lid that snaps closed. The lid is powder coated white on top and we will print your custom design and monogram or personalization directly on the lid for a beautiful lasting heirloom quality piece.
Straw Tumblers ($28)
These 16 oz. cups are customized with your choice of pattern, name, monogram or custom text. Monogrammed tumblers come with a reusable straw and are BPA free.
All items can be personalized with any pattern, font or color.
1. Loved Jewelry Dish, $14.00, 2. Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Box, $155.00, 3. Drybar Peace on Earth Good Hair To All, $199.00, 4. You’re Pretty Cosmetic Bag, $20.00, 5. Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case, $59.00, 6. Belkin Lighting to USB Leather Tassel, $34.99, 7. The North Face Illuminated Reversible Jacket, $200.00, 8. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Rampling, $375.00, 9. Aster Market Handmade Goods Subscription Box, $46.95, 10. ED by Ellen Joy Polka Dot Pieced And Chambray Lined Tote, $55.00
1. Green Plaid Cuff Infinity Scarf, $25.00, 2. Ten Toes Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, $479.99, 3. Jimmy Fallon for J. Crew Limited Edition Pocket Dial for iPhone 6/6s, $48.00, 4. Amazon Echo, $179.99, 5. Bourbon Bundle, $59.00, 6. Studio Manhattan Art + Design San Francisco, CA + Golden Gate, $32.00, 7. Loot Crate Subscription Box, $19.95, 8. Yoga Ultra (Large), $88.00, 9. DIGITSOLE Heated Insoles, $199.00, 10. Sense with Sleep Pill, $129.00
1. Pizza Slice BFF Necklaces, $16.99 (each), 2. Quadcopter with HD Camera, $48.80, 3. The Emergency Cash Stash, $24.95, 4. Music City Miracle Quote Shirt, $28.00, 5. Personalized Acrylic Jewelry Case, $90.00, 6. Hair Tie Bracelet by Bittersweet, $45.00, 7. Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Book, $18.00, 8. Happy Socks Billionaire Boys Club Sock Set, $40.00, 9. Under-The-Jack Pack, $68.00, 10. More Issues Than Vogue Oversized Sweatshirt, $26.00
1. Play All Day Elmo, $59.99, 2. VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, $39.99, 3. View Master Virtual Reality, $29.99, 4. Scribbler 3D Pen, $99.99, 5. Jurassic World T-Rex Figure, $29.99, 6. ChronoBomb, $29.99, 7. Tanabata Star Dominoes Set, $49.00, 8. Fur Real Friends Unicorn, $129.00, 9. PlayScapes 32″ Portable Building Brick 2-Sided Play Mat – Compatible with Lego & Duplo, $38.25, 10. My Adventures with Disney Frozen Personalized Book, $24.98
1. Infanteenie Beanie (Monogrammed), $28.99, 2. WubbaNub® Reindeer Pacifier, $12.99, 3. Organic Baby Gowns by Electrik Kidz, $40.00, 4. DockATot™, $185.00, (featured on Baby Cubby) 5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny Candy Stripe Small, $15.00, 6. Plaid bandana bib 3-pack gift set (reversible), $54.00, 7. The Little Who Lost His Name (also available in girl), $29.99, 8. Sideplus Mesh Baby Carrier, $119.99, 9. Happy Mat, $24.99, 10. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space, $49.99
1. Pawslife™ Ugly Holiday Pet Sweater, $14,99 (each), The Cat Exercise Wheel, $249.00, 3. Tigrito Cat Bowl, $68.00, 4. Majestic Pet Suede Bagel Dog Bed, $64.00+, 5. Funny Poop Bags, $6.99, 6. Dog Treat Jar (Made to Order), $50.00+, 7. Under the Mistletoe Dog Collar, $23.57+, 8. Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Toy, $11.83, GoPro Fetch™ Dog Harness, $59.99, KONG Rubber Flyer Red, $10.77
Need a friendly boost this October? It’s a great time to try out Aster Market. Aster Market is a monthly subscription box that aims to compliment your everyday. Aster Market prides itself on small batch made products that inspire a positive outlook on life. The finds are so contagious, you’ll have a hard time not sharing them with friends! Aster Market loves to give back too! Twenty-five percent of the net proceeds are sent to a non-profit of your choice from their selected charities.
The October box includes three hi-end products that are sure to brighten your day.
True North Collection
Created by a fitness fashionista, this silky smooth, lightweight headband will not only catch your cardio sweat but you’ll look great while losing calories too. The black and white tribal pattern will go will multiple gym outfits. The headband is washable and stretchy enough to fit a multitude of adult head sizes.
This full-size scrub comes in a heavy duty glass container with beautiful modern labeling. After opening the cap, you’ll find a mixture of heavenly organic coconut oil, dead sea salt and rosebud petals. The scrub is 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free. This is a perfect year-round scrub that you can safely use multiple times a week. The scent is not overbearing, perfect for an organic coconut oil fanatic!
A long tassel necklace is a must have accessory for Fall. Wild Juniper creates necklaces with imagination in mind. Painted beads, antique bronze chain, glass bead, threaded tassel are all details that make Wild Juniper special. They even have matching sets for moms and daughters which is a super cute gift year round!
Use code FIRSTMONTH20 for 20% off your first box!
We were recently given the chance to test drive a new jewelry piece by Benevolence LA. This necklace has so much meaning once your read their charity mission statement “Your purchase of this “Water Droplet” necklace will contribute 10 dollars toward a sustainable water system in Africa through our charity partner, H4O (Hands4others). Benevolence will take no profits from this necklace until the first village is funded.” How cool is that?!
The quality is worth the price (currently $39.99 on Amazon Prime) and the packaging is perfect for gifting (see pic). The adjustable size is perfect for different tops and occasions. Don’t hesitate to purchase, even if it’s your 1st “y” necklace. You’ll love it!
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.