You’re invited to our Dr. Seuss Party courtesy of BirthdayExpress.com. We were recently sent a deluxe birthday pack featuring Dr. Seuss and we were amazed at the...
1. Hatley Dino Boots, $30.00, 2. Kamik Explore Rain Boots, $30.00, 3. Stephen Joseph Fire Truck Rain Boots, $29.99, 4. Marvel Spiderman Rain Boots, $32.00, 5. Stonzwear Rain...
Tiny Tots Tuesdays: Host the Ultimate Kids Party with BirthdayEx...1
Top 10 Thursdays: Spring Rain Boots for Kids2
Welcome to The Gifting Experts3
Things You Will Need:
1. Paper Treat Cups (by Wilton, under $2.00 at Walmart in the baby shower party section)
2. Bowl (for sprinkles)
3. Frosting (flavor and style of your choice)
4. Sprinkles (large sprinkles work best for this project)
5. Marshmallow Eggs (dozen for $1.00, found in most stores around Easter)
under $5.00 for 12 servings (12 cups)
These treats are super simple to put together and a great project to include the kids.
1. Simply take a marshmallow egg and spread a generous layer of frosting on the flat side (pic 1 at left). Grab another marshmallow egg and put the two eggs together to create a sandwich with the frosting in the middle. (see final pic above)
2. Fill the bottom of a small bowl with pastel sprinkles (pic 2 at left).
3. Take your “egg sandwich” and carefully squeeze so frosting is sticking out around the two chocolate eggs
4. Dip the ”egg sandwich” in the sprinkles to partially cover the middle frosting.
5. Place the ”egg sandwich” in the party cup. This makes it easy to take to parties, portion out for kids, etc. Add a ribbon around the party cup for extra flair or use an Easter sticker to add a name tag!
Finding good quality fogless shower mirrors for shaving that don’t break the bank usually involves trying several mirrors from various stores only to get them home and find out they look like a fun house circus mirror. It’s hard to look your best when your face is distorted and fogless means look quick before the shower heats up!
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
We were recently sent a Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror and were excited to see if it lived up to the hype. The mirror is available on Amazon.com for $14.99 with free shipping through Amazon Prime. It has tons of raving reviews and even offers a 100% money back guarantee.
The mirror comes in an easy to open box (see left) and also includes a stainless steel hook for hanging and a bonus hook to hold your razor. Each hook has a self adhesive backing, which is a huge bonus for those of us who hate dealing with suction cups losing their grip. Just be sure to take the extra couple of seconds to place the mirror correctly for height since the self-adhesive strips do not move once placed.
The mirror itself does not bend, which plagues many shower mirrors in it’s price range. It also doesn’t have a tacky metal or plastic frame which the Cassani proves you don’t need to be sturdy and sophisticated. The mirror is also super thin (see third pic on left) so it hugs the shower wall which is great for clumsy people (you know who you are!) and also for aesthetic purposes. The bonus razor hook is separate from the mirror itself so you can place the mount underneath the mirror (shown in pic at left) or anywhere you want as it has its own adhesive back.
So far Cassani Fogless shower mirrors for shaving are living up to their name. The adhesive is working beautifully, the mirror doesn’t fog and the oval shape is wide enough to get the job done. This is a great gift to update your bathroom, guest bathroom or upcoming Father’s Day!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Read More
1. Hatley Dino Boots, $30.00, 2. Kamik Explore Rain Boots, $30.00, 3. Stephen Joseph Fire Truck Rain Boots, $29.99, 4. Marvel Spiderman Rain Boots, $32.00, 5. Stonzwear Rain Boots (Green/Black), $35.99, 6. Western Chief Wings Rain Boots, $35.99, 7. Kamik Butterfly Girls Rain Boots, $40.00, 8. Kidorable Dora the Explorer Rain Boots, $34.00, 9. Bogs Kids Baby Zoo, $49.00, 10. Hatley Kids Hot Air Balloons Rain Boots, $36.00Read More
We are excited to giveaway a Celebrity “BUMP” BAG courtesy of our sister site Jewels and Pinstripes! Be the envy of your next baby shower. Gifts for both mom and baby, boy and girl.
Celebrity “BUMP” Bag includes the following products: Novena Maternal Skin Care set, Ana Brandt Photography knitted hat and bloomers set for newborn photos (color may vary), b. box baby box changing mat, baby bottle, sippy cup and tot seat, Stride Rite Lil Speedster Blue and Crib Wild About You Pink crib shoes, WubbaNub lamb and giraffe pacifiers, an issue of Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine and The Bump Guide.
Value = $350.00
Enter through Rafflecopter below, extra entries for following us on social media!Read More
The new Magical Firefly™ Crib Soother & Projector by BRICA® is a treat for your baby’s senses. The pillow soft woodland theme circular frame surrounds a soft, fading light up mirror, sound bar and twinkling star projector. Easily attaches to crib or set on table with included stand. Music selections include six lullabies composed by an Emmy Award-winning artist. Also includes five sounds including Woodland Journey, Water’s Journey, White Noise, Womb & Heartbeat. Center Clear Sight™ mirror reflects baby’s face without distortion and includes built-in soft fading LED lights. Includes auto timer to save battery life, remembers last preferred setting for easy one button use and select either sound or light or both!Read More
Posted by Julie | Comments Off
Amazon Smile is a new and easy way to support your favorite causes. Simply bookmark smile.amazon.com, log-in to your amazon.com account and shop the same selection and pricing of popular Amazon.com. Eligible products will be marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. By shopping at smile.amazon.com a 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to one of the over one million eligible 501(c)(3) public charitable organizations. You can also switch the charity you support at any time.
Plus, purchase any eligible item today (03/31/14) through smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate an extra $5.00 to your selected charity!Read More